Hello lovelies! How are you going ? I am finally on holidays! Hurray! I feel like this school year has gone so fast, I guess now its over that is easy to say. Next year I have my exams and soon I’ll be considered a grown person (I’m terrified). Anyway today is a recipe for my favourite green juice.
I am not doing a juice cleanse, I don’t think its smart or healthy and if I don’t eat some kind of solid food every 5 hours I will be angry and scary, so I’ll spare everybody by eating! I like the idea of green juices because you drink one juice and have had a healthy, filling drink, and have had at least 2 of your 5 a day. Now I will tell you in advance I have tried lots of recipes and there not all amazing.. This is my pick, and it tastes pretty good if you ask me.
You’re going to need :
- 1/2 warm water.
- 1 cup cold water with ice.
- 4 carrots, peeled.
- A handful of raw spinach.
- Some mint leaves.
- A nutribullet or other blender.
This is how we do :
- First blend the carrots and warm water alone, for a smoother juice.
- Next let it chill a little, then add the rest of the ingredients apart from the water and give it a wiz.
- Now taste it, and if you want it thinner and water and shake.
And there you have it! Super simple and actually nice tasting green juice. Give it a go and tell me what you think.
Love Thea Xxx