Hello again ! I do hope your day is going well! Today is a recipe! Food is everything to me and my parents were bot chefs so i have learnt quite a bit from them over the years, as my mum is away for a bit i’m in charge cooking, so I thought I would make the most of it to make and photograph the food I’m making. The great thing about this recipe is you can use just about any ingredients you have, and even left overs! Anyway lets get down to it.
- Vegetables of your choice ( I used : carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, ginger,pepper..)
- A meat of your choice ( Duck, Chicken, Beef, Porc..)
- Soy sauce
- First, Cook through your meat, and place it on a plate.
- After prepping your veg, chuck it in a hot wok with a tbsp of water and a tbsp of soy sauce, now let it cook through.
- Now cook your rice.
4. Put the meat and vegetables together and cook so that it is all hot.
5. Now all that’s left to do is serve with the rice and voila! Dinner is ready and healthy in no time!
There you have it ! Easy, healthy and quick! I hope that you enjoyed this post, let me know and share as much as you please!